Our testing process is rigorous and thorough to deliver you a product which will last day to day trials and tribulations. Wherever you and your Mee-go go, we aim to ensure your pushchair will perform perfectly on every trip.
Your Mee-go warranty policy
We guarantee the product has been manufactured to comply with all current safety requirements and has already undergone stringent quality checks applicable and the product is free from defects before being packaged and dispatched. If however your product does show signs of a manufacturing defect within the warranty period (listed below), we will comply with our warranty terms and conditions, providing the product has been used in accordance with our normal use policy and has been serviced and maintained correctly. Please see our Care & Maintenance guidelines. The warranty of your product becomes valid from the date of purchase stated on your original receipt of purchase. After purchasing your Mee-go product please retain your original receipt from your approved stockist. It is important the date of purchase is clearly shown on the receipt. This does not affect your statutory rights.
For further details of these conditions please contact your locally approved stockist.
|Chassis & Seat Frames
|Seat Fabrics, Carrycots Fabrics & Accessories
The warranty is also not valid in the following circumstances
- This product has not been used for its purpose other than the purpose described in the instruction and user manual.
- If the product has been submitted for repair with an unauthorised retailer or distributor not approved by Mee-go Limited.
- If the product has been purchased second hand or online through an unauthorised retailer.
- If additional unauthorised products have been used on the product.
What the warranty does not cover
- Everyday wear and tear
- Accidental damage
- Negligence or improper usage
- Misuse and not following maintenance instructions
What to do in the case of a defect
Keep your original receipt safe, the date of purchase must be clearly visible on the receipt. In the first instance you must contact the original place of purchase. We then require the item back for inspection. Where repairs are carried out, this does not extend the warranty. Do not return your product direct to the manufacturer.
Please see our Care & Maintenance guidelines here for the servicing of your Mee-go product.