In order to keep your Mee-go pushchair running smoothly, follow the care and maintenance points below:
- Regularly check that all chassis locking devices are in full working order.
- Use a silicone based spray such as furniture polish to lubricate moving parts. Petroleum jelly can be used to lubricate the axle stubs. Periodically remove the wheels to clean and lubricate.
- Check all fastenings regularly to ensure they are locked tight and secure. Replace any parts in an inferior condition. When using this product by the sea, off-road or in winter it is important to clean your pushchair chassis using clean fresh water and ensure to dry thoroughly. Potential corrosion could occur if salt water and salt and grit from the roads is not removed.
- Please contact your local retailer should any part of the product becomes damaged.
- Keep exposure to sunlight to a minimum, excessive exposure to sunlight could cause discolouration to the fabrics.
- Always use the raincover in wet weather to protect fabrics.
- Keep your pushchair away from heat sources such as BBQ’s, fires and heaters.
- Do not place any items on top of the canopy, this could make the product unsafe and potentially damage the fabrics.
- Hanging heavy loads from the back or sides of the pushchair could potentially affect the stability.
- Tyres can leave marks on some surfaces.
- Fabrics should be cleaned in accordance to the care labels. Do not wash the fabrics in the washing machine.
- Only use a Mee-go buggy board with your Mee-go pushchair, using any other buggy board will invalidate your warranty.
- Should you find a defect with your pushchair please contact the original place of purchase. Ensure you have your original receipt with the date clearly shown.
- To read further information about warranty please visit the warranty page here.
- To register your product and activate your warranty visit the registration page here.
Join the Mee-go Community